Dimensions of Professional Selling® (DPS) is designed to dramatically improve the planning, communication, and selling skills necessary to boost closing rates and strengthen current business relationships. DPS sales training is a customized and strategic approach to help meet your organization’s specific challenges, opportunities, and competitive reality.
Move prospects to lifetime customers more quickly and with much greater frequency using Carew’s Dimensions of Professional Selling Sales Training!
Whether you’re looking to train your non-business background sales professionals, an established sales force, a customer service team, account managers, a business development team, or inside sales and outside sales professionals, DPS sales training is a customized and strategic approach to help meet your organization’s specific challenges, opportunities, and competitive reality.
Carew’s highly interactive DPS program features a variety of learning strategies, including high-impact lectures, group exercises and discussions, recorded role-plays, structured competitions, and other hands-on events that make for a productive and memorable experience.
What can you expect to get out of DPS?
- A common sales language and methodology
- An impactful, repeatable sales process
- A standard of coachable expectations around strategic account planning and management, objection handling, needs analysis, presenting solutions and closing
- A strategy for seeing your product from your customer’s perspective and developing a true customer-centric sales culture using Carew’s Odds Are Factor™
- A process for uncovering customer’s true needs using Carew’s Exploratory Process™
- A framework for planning sales meetings and delivering winning sales presentations using Carew’s Diamond Presentation Process™
- A positioning model that will help you properly position your product/service and sell on value, not on price
- An effective customer objection handling framework - LAER: The Bonding Process®
” …Carew has helped our sales team develop a common sales language and improve selling skills, which has generated a professional, well-trained sales force. I recommend Carew DPS sales training to any company that’s serious about growing sales.”
VP, Sales and Business Development
Southern States Cooperative