Happy New Year! (Is it too late to say that? 😂)
Each year, our sales and leadership teams publish a collection of blogs on our website, sharing their tips, advice, and inspiration with our audience. And each year, we compile the most popular posts from the year before to reflect on which topics resonated the most with our readers.
We look forward to more sales leadership insights in 2023, but first, we are sharing our top blogs of the past 12 months.
Let’s review last year’s most-read leadership articles:
- Workplace Culture: The Importance of Leadership in Behavior Change
- Responsiveness Is a Key to Effective Sales Leadership
- Facing the Hardest Part of Leadership
- 3 Mistakes Leaders Make When Giving Feedback
- 5 Questions Every Manager Needs to Ask Their Direct Reports
- How to Develop a Team of Strategic Thinkers
- 4 Sales Metrics Leaders Should Care About
- How Sleep Fuels Sales and Leadership Performance
- Top 5 Tips for Developing Your Sales Team’s Negotiation Skills
- 4 Ways to Be a More Creative Leader
We Love to Hear from You
We've shared the most popular leadership blogs of the past year, now we'd like to hear from you!
Our goal is always to provide you with great content to help you on your leadership development journey. What topics would you like to see covered in this year's Leader’s Digest and blogs? Help us create content for you by emailing any topics, suggestions, or feedback to email@example.com. Your requests will help keep us relevant and timely with our insights.
Here's to a successful year!