Inspiring Trust and Building Commitment
Inspiring Trust and Building Commitment (ITBC) presents a system for communicating and influencing based on proven methodologies for building productive relationships with internal customers.
Proven Carew methodologies are used to help participants:
- Recognize the importance of approaching coworkers as internal customers.
- Identify the unique needs, values and motivations of workplace peers.
- Discover opportunities for creating alignment around common goals.
- Influence the actions of peers through productive communication and commitment-generating presentations and proposals.
- Create strong bonds by demonstrating cooperation with peers.
- Reduce disagreements and eliminate barriers to success.
- Increase productivity and job satisfaction among employees.
Inspiring Trust and Building Commitment (ITBC) is an employee development program designed to improve the communication skills and strategic focus necessary for building productive relationships within your organization. Often times, organizations are focused solely on the effectiveness of their sales and communications efforts to external customers, and don’t realize the cost and loss of productivity that result from a dysfunctional culture within the organization.
ITBC starts with an introduction of the “internal customer” concept and its importance to every member of the organization. This highly participatory workshop includes a variety of engaging activities, including lectures, group discussions, recorded role-plays and team exercises. Each ITBC program is customized to address the specific needs and challenges of your organization.
ITBC Program Overview
ITBC is delivered in a highly involved workshop setting. The program includes a variety of learning strategies including high-impact lectures, group exercises and discussions, videotaped role-plays, structured experiences, and a whole host of other events that create a results-producing and memorable experience.
Create and Capture the Future
- Increase the productivity between you and your team members to satisfy customer requirements.
Establish Trust, Credibility, and Rapport
- Reduce disagreements and eliminate barriers to success by creating high-trust relationships.
Handle Resistance with Diplomacy
- Influence positive change among team members.
Listen and communicate more effectively, resulting in stronger, more durable relationships.
Understand Your Customer
- Identify the unique needs, values, and motivations of internal customers and develop
strategies to accommodate them.
- Uncover team member/internal customer expectations effectively.
Discover the Customer’s Expectations
- Discover the areas of opportunity for creating commitment and alignment around objectives and
tactics to achieve and maintain customer satisfaction.
Influence the Customer’s Attitude and Action
- Influence the actions of your peers through interactive, commitment-generating presentations
and formal or informal proposals.
Negotiate a Fair Agreement
- Successfully negotiate fair working agreements. Gain and maintain position with internal
customers over the long-term.
Influence, Inspire, Initiate
- Balance utilization of the discovery and resolution processes. Create an environment where professionals balance
the understanding of needs with solutions to quickly and effectively influence and initiate problem resolution.
Persist with Determination
- Create strong bonds by being there for your customer. Err on the side of doing too much. Find ways of saying “yes” to the customer.