Top 10 Carew Sales Blogs of 2019January 9, 2020 | Posted by Carew International in Sales Training, Seasonal
Another year is in the books! In the world of professional sales and among Carew blog readers, customer relationships, communication skills and negotiations insights were among the hot topics that defined 2019. Click on the links below to read our most popular sales and leadership blogs of 2019:
- LAER Bonding Process Essential for Effective Selling
- 3 Barriers to Successful Negotiations
- 6 Tips for Asking Exploratory Questions
- The Dos and Don’ts of Selling Etiquette
- How To Acknowledge A Customer’s Concern
- The Exploratory Process: Strong Examples of Focusing Questions
- Leverage Quid Pro Quo vs. Concessions in Negotiations
- Avoid Being Taken Advantage of by Customers
- Facing the Hardest Part of Leadership
- ‘David & Goliath’ Offers Insight, Inspiration for Sales Professionals
What topics do you want to see?
We’ve shared the most popular sales and leadership blogs of the past year, now we’d like to hear from you! What topics would you like to see covered in this year’s Message from the Mentor and blogs? Negotiations? Target account planning? Objection handling? What is your biggest sales challenge? Email your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although 2019 may have come and gone, the relevance of the topics discussed in our most popular blogs from the year will continue to help sales professionals and sales leaders excel in your careers. Your topic requests will help keep us relevant and timely with our sales and leadership insights!
Access our blogs anytime and anywhere by downloading our mobile app!
Here’s to a prosperous New Year!
All content and training concepts are the intellectual property of Carew International, Inc., and any reference to these concepts must include a statement of express ownership by Carew International, Inc.