Comprehensive Database of Sales Performance Research
Using a 30 year database of more than 300,000 sales, management and specialist positions, over half of whose performance has been tracked by extensive criteria-based sales force validity studies, Carew is positioned to help clients increase productivity and profits in ways and to degrees they have never previously seen.
- Selection Assessment
- Career Development Assessment
- Talent Audit
- Selection Validation
- Interview Guides and Evaluation Forms
- Exit Interviews
- Employee Surveys
- World Class Sales Excellence Research
- Sales Force Benchmark Gap Analysis
- Customer and Market Audit
- Win/Loss Analysis
Proprietary Assessment “Expert System”
Extensive data, collected over three decades, has allowed for the creation of the most comprehensive sales talent assessment tool available. This tool is so robust that it reports a wide variety of skills and competencies across multiple sales, management and professional positions. The system is backed by 350 cross industry, independent validity studies, making it truly powerful. The tool goes even further by identifying sales weaknesses and recommending appropriate sales coaching solutions for both individuals and their managers. These recommendations are based on proven research that identifies the challenges confronting weak performers, and specifies techniques used by top ten performers to resolve those challenges.
Dramatic, Measurable ROI
- Typical ROI for the Predictive Assessment system, as measured by customer-sponsored empirical studies, is well above industry norms
- Use of Performance Management Tools reduces turnover an average of 30%
- For management, sales and professional employees this amounts to a $100 million savings for every 100 employees
- Where measurable, the proven track record of increasing productivity per individual employee falls between 30 and 35 percent
- For executive planning, use of the Performance Management Tools deliver, on average, 85% accuracy in correctly identifying high potentials for specialized development and training
Reduce Time and Cost to Hire
- Identify the right talent early, eliminating the “low-end performers” before you hire
- Pre-screen candidates for job qualifications, followed by an instantly available, in-depth, job competency assessment for those who qualified
- Reduce administrative time through convenient 24/7 assessment setup, tracking and report delivery using the Chally powered “H.R. Assistant” web portal
- Eliminate travel and evaluation center costs (the assessments we offer do not have to be taken in a controlled environment)
- Allow the hiring manager to focus on objective, skill-based interview questions and appropriate responses, using the matching, structured interview evaluation guide for each position
Reduce Undesirable Turnover
- Predictive skills validated for selection reduce hiring mistakes
- Increased talent retention, due to improved job fit, especially for high potentials for leadership
- Exit interviews to candidly find out why good people are leaving
- Sales Talent Assessment, Performance Management Tools and Sales Training for improved sales performance and sales force effectiveness
Beating the “80/20 Rule” for Dramatic Sales Increases
In this example of a 200 person sales force that produces $200 million in sales, we apply the 80/20 rule (which is typical), meaning that the top 20% of the sales force will produce $160 million in sales. The bottom 20% will produce only $6 million in sales.
If we assign or replace the bottom 20% with candidates that just meet or exceed our predictive competency levels for success, sales will increase by a minimum of $30 million and a more probable $70 million.
Accurate Sales Talent Assessment for Selection, Retention and Development
- Accurate, EEOC-compliant selection system built on more than 30 years of scientific research guarantees more qualified candidates and, upon selection, provides a legally defensible recommendation for hire
- Exceptional accuracy in identifying and developing talent for future opportunities/challenges, including succession candidates at all levels and untapped talent within the organization
- State-of-the-art IT platform integrates with clients existing systems and allows for processing a volume of sales talent assessments
- Online performance management tools and assessment are available in multiple languages
Carew Sales Talent Assessment and Performance Management Tools Are Powered by Chally®.