Profit Dimensions (PD) is an innovative profit program designed to instill practical financial knowledge and fiscal awareness for improved decision making by all members of your organization. This workshop is utilized by companies who desire improvements in growth, profits, expenses, customer retention and shareholder return, and understand the power of getting the entire team following the same game plan.
Our profit programs introduces employees to financial literacy in a fun, highly engaging and non-threatening manner.
- Understand the importance of cash flow, inventory, cost reduction, sales growth, and margin improvement
- Identify specific actions to take to increase profits and drive revenue within your company
- Experience the importance of teamwork in creating profits
- Analyze the outcomes of various risk and reward decisions
- Understand basic financial principles
- Think strategically while thinking competitively
PD participants become owners of a realistic company, where they are given a timeline to meet shareholders’ expectations. Your team will learn how money flows through an organization, and the importance of cash flow, cost reduction, sales growth and margin improvement. They will see firsthand how all areas of the business impact corporate profitability, and how daily, seemingly minor decisions have tremendous impact on increasing profits.
As with all Carew sales training programs, Profit Dimensions goes well beyond an academic approach to the concepts presented. Participants apply the skills and concepts learned in this workshop to your organization – developing specific ideas and actions that will result in a significant, positive and long-term impact on your business. A report which summarizes and prioritizes these action plans is completed by your team at the conclusion of their session. Each PD program is offered as customized training to address the specific needs and challenges of your organization.