Carew International’s Excellence in Sales Leadership™ development program is designed to transform sales managers into sales leaders, equipping participants with proven tools and methodologies for maximizing the potential of every person on their team. Participants learn how to motivate their team, create an environment for success, get the most out of individual temperaments and talent, manage performance and foster professional development among their staff.
An empowered, effective sales leader is a crucial component in the success of your business. When sales managers are armed with the proper coaching techniques and methodologies, their sales team receives the support they need to confidently qualify more leads, turn those leads into customers and retain those customers.
The Value of An Effective Sales Leader to The Organization
An excellent sales leader exhibits a drive to do more for their team and is seldom complacent with the status quo. They strive to understand each of their sales reps’ needs and uncover more ways to help them achieve their goals. By helping each of their sales reps realize and capitalize on their individual talents, an excellent sales leader leads the entire sales team to improved sales performance, thereby directly impacting the organization’s bottom line.
Excellence in Sales Leadership™ Training for Sales Managers
Being an excellent sales leader means more than delegating tasks and overseeing operations. The responsibilities include unifying your sales team toward set goals and helping each team member reach and exceed their own goals. Carew’s Excellence in Sales Leadership™ training program will turn sales managers into sales leaders by providing them with the skills and tools needed to:
- Distinguish roadblocks to performance using Carew’s problem- solving model and prevent problem re-occurrences.
- Leverage your own personal strengths to maximize your impact on the performance of your salespeople.
- Understand when to direct, observe, coach, counsel, intervene, and collaborate with your sales professionals.
- Determine where to invest your developmental time with your sales professionals for the greatest productivity return.
- Diagnose a sales professional’s willingness and ability to perform against expectations.
- Develop motivation plans based on standards and expectations.
- Implement an analytical process to determine how to improve sales professionals’ expected results.
- Provide sales team members with prescriptive and actionable feedback to make effective changes.
When it comes to sales leadership, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. Each ESL program can be customized to address the specific needs and challenges of your organization. The result will be an energized team working in alignment to achieve team business goals.
This participatory sales management training program utilizes a variety of learning strategies, including high-energy lectures, group exercises and discussions, role-plays, hands on projects and a host of events that make for an impactful and memorable experience.