Excellence in Inside Sales
Excellence in Inside Sales (EIS) is a results-oriented program that gives your inside sales team the skills and confidence to convert prospects into customers. Equipped with EIS strategies and methodologies, Inside Sales professionals will increase their sales, grow margins, build strong customer relationships, and demonstrate their organization’s commitment to excellence in every customer contact.
The contribution of Inside Sales should not be limited to cold calling and taking phone orders. Today’s hyper-competitive business environment requires a higher level of efficiency and function across the entire sales organization. Inside Sales professionals need to be prepared to solve problems, identify sales opportunities, and then seize those opportunities in every customer or prospect contact.
EIS is a inside sales training program that can be delivered as a component of other sales training or as a stand-alone program. Combining the power of experiential learning and visual models, EIS ensures that participants will immediately apply what they learn.
- How to leverage a powerful, customer-focused communication strategy to maximize the positive outcome of every sales call.
- The business impact of effectively managing your customer’s “Moments of Truth” in every interaction.
- A simple, flexible format for uncovering additional business opportunities as a natural outcome of conversations with customers or prospects.
Meeting the Inside Sales Challenge
- Participants discover how to turn customer problems into new sales opportunities.
- They will get first-hand practice with an extraordinarily effective, field-tested transaction tool, the Problem-Solving process model.
Building Customer Relationships
- Before needs can be addressed, customers must to be heard and understood. Participants explore the unique personality orientations that influence customer perception.
- An interactive group activity leads to on-site practice, using a proven human-dynamics model to effectively build relationships, while addressing the customer’s orientation.
Make the Customer Part of the Solution
- With an exciting new process model, the Inside Sales Diamond, participants master the all important Engagement Step for positive, compelling interactions with customers. Customized, reality-based skill building provides an opportunity to answer customer inquiries, diagnose needs, set appointments if applicable, and handle objections within the guiding framework of the Diamond.
Influencing Customer Attitutes and Actions
- Participants discover how they can “turn the corner” from pleasant conversations to opening up new sales opportunities.
- They will master the Discovery Process model to uncover needs, then energetically implement the Resolution Process. Customized, reality-based exercises reinforce these essential process models.
Service with Attitude
- Learn how to have a dynamic, upbeat impact on customer decision-making, from Positive Contact to Positive Close.
- In preparation for face-to-face and telephone interactions, participants explore the influence of auditory, visual, and mental “signals.” A final activity uses the entire Inside Sales Diamond to reinforce applied skills.
Staying on top of Your Game
- Operating at the “point-of-contact” with so many customers, your inside sales team has the responsibility of maintaining and improving position in your sales efforts. In an end-of-the workshop review, participants make their commitment to the dynamic EIS process models that turn coping into influencing.
- Promote New Offers
- Increase Customer Satisfaction
- Service Accounts Efficiently
- Create a Customer Experience
- Animate Presentations
- Identify New Areas of Opportunity
- Master Benefit Selling
- Achieve Positive Closing