Cincinnati, OH – Carew International, a leading sales training provider and Top 20 Sales Training Company as ranked by Selling Power magazine, has announced its open enrollment sales training schedule for the coming year:
Dimensions of Professional Selling (DPS) is a 2.5-day workshop designed to dramatically improve the planning, communication, selling skills and confidence needed to improve closing rates and strengthen existing business relationships. Sales reps will leave with:
- Proven process to improve position with customers
- Defined framework for expanding opportunities with existing customers
- Superior presentation process
- Method for handling objections
- Ongoing access to reinforcement tools
Excellence in Sales Leadership (ESL) is a two-day workshop designed to transform sales managers into sales leaders by equipping them with proven tools and methods for maximizing the potential of every person on their team. Participants learn how to engage and motivate team members, create an environment for success, leverage individual temperament and talent, and foster greater commitment among sales team members. Program participants will leave with:
- Proven method to assess performance levels, remove barriers and prescribe solutions
- Defined problem-solving model
- Skills and insight to provide prescriptive and actionable feedback
- Relationship-building skills that cultivate productive, long-term relationships with team members
- Tools and skills to inspire maximum performance and commitment
Carew International specializes in customized training to support company-wide performance improvement in sales, leadership and customer service. Open enrollment sales training events such as these allow individuals from a variety of organizations to experience Carew’s incomparable training programs firsthand.
About Carew International
For more than 40 years, Carew has delivered dramatic results in productivity and profitability for its clients worldwide and is consistently named among Selling Power Magazine’s Top Sales Training Companies. Our mission is to create value, support dramatic bottom-line results and act as a strategic asset to our customers. Carew International is independently owned and headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. For more information on Carew development programs, visit us online at www.carew.com.