Dimensions of Professional Selling® – Find the Area of Opportunity (Exploratory Process™)
Understanding customer needs and motivations is a prerequisite for providing solutions of significant value. Dimensions of Professional Selling sales training program includes skills, processes and insights to help sales professionals find the area of opportunity, including:
- Learn how a disciplined and flexible course of action allows you to uncover customer needs and identify actionable steps to close those gaps.
- Learn Carew’s Exploratory Process Model™ to diagnose customer needs, uncover opportunities and differentiate your value against your competitors.
- Identify five question types to meet specific objectives.
- Discover how you can create opportunities with prospects who say they are 100% satisfied with their current suppliers.
- Create a strategic advantage over your competitors.
Read some of our blogs on the Exploratory Process™!
- Using the Exploratory Process in Inside Sales
- The Exploratory Process: Closing Questions
- Did the Exploratory Process Save Lego?
- Always & Forever…Exploratory Process Not Just for New Sales