Dimensions of Professional Selling® Virtual Selling Program
Carew’s Dimensions of Professional Selling® (DPS) Virtual Selling program is conducted virtually via Zoom. In this workshop, participants learn how to use Dimensions of Professional Selling concepts to sell in a virtual environment*.
This workshop is designed to help participants create impactful sales presentations and increase win rates by strengthening skills in finding gaps utilizing the Exploratory Process™ and presenting solutions to close gaps utilizing the Diamond Presentation Process™ — all while in a virtual setting.
Our standardized DPS Virtual Selling workshop consists of four Zoom training sessions each lasting two hours, but as all Carew training programs are customizable to our client’s specific needs, so too, can our DPS Virtual Selling program be customized to each client’s business reality.
What can you expect to get out of Carew’s DPS Virtual Selling training program?
- An understanding of how to apply the sales skills learned in DPS to a virtual selling format
- A virtual selling strategy for your sales team founded in DPS concepts
- Methods for using virtual selling to increase your sales team’s selling efficiency
- Tips for how to use virtual tools to engage customers during the sales process
- Best practices for displaying the appropriate attitude, energy and appearance in a virtual setting to build a trusted relationship with customers
- Tactics for seamlessly managing your technology during a virtual customer meeting
- Strategies to prepare for and manage your time during a virtual customer meeting
*This program only applies to the Zoom web conferencing platform.