What Results Can You Expect from Dimensions of Positional Recruiting?
- A recruiting/talent acquisition team that puts forth a coordinated and organized recruiting effort
- A repeatable listening and questioning process that will help you to understand your recruit’s gaps, build trust, credibility and rapport, and position your organization more effectively
- A process for “weeding out” those who may not be presenting their true self during the interview process
- A system to increase your recruiters’ abilities to influence top talent to join your team
- A method for effectively handling resistance to your company’s value proposition
- An awareness of perception and its impact on your overall recruiting effort
- The ability to understand your recruit’s needs, values and motivations and how to tailor your message to reflect those specific needs, values and motivations