Who you hire can make all the difference in the success of your organization. The wrong hire can set your company back and cost you large amounts in wasted onboarding fees and overall team productivity. If making the right hire is so important in today’s economy, why is it so hard to find the best employees for your business? How do you know if you’re recruiting the talent that is the best match for your organization?
Carew’s Dimensions of Positional Recruiting™ (DPR) program is the answer to your professional recruiting woes. DPR will improve your recruiting prowess by arming you with the skills you need to recruit top employees who will fit with your existing team and help take your team to the next level.
What Results Can You Expect from Dimensions of Positional Recruiting?
- A recruiting/talent acquisition team that puts forth a coordinated and organized recruiting effort
- A repeatable listening and questioning process that will help you to understand your recruit’s gaps, build trust, credibility and rapport, and position your organization more effectively
- A process for “weeding out” those who may not be presenting their true self during the interview process
- A system to increase your recruiters’ abilities to influence top talent to join your team
- A method for effectively handling resistance to your company’s value proposition
- An awareness of perception and its impact on your overall recruiting effort
- The ability to understand your recruit’s needs, values and motivations and how to tailor your message to reflect those specific needs, values and motivations